Ed Cannon Tractor service

azexotictransport

Administrator
Staff member
I dispatched out a car to this guy one time, MAN this dude is one bad trucker from the 70s with a 1980s big cam cummins tractor, a 7 car trailer that looks like it hasnt been greased in over a decade or painted, and ratchet straps that are so rusted out arnold schwarzenegger couldnt get them to tighten down

CarTransportTalk

Administrator
Staff member
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CarTransportTalk

Administrator
Staff member
I dispatched out a car to this guy one time, MAN this dude is one bad trucker from the 70s with a 1980s big cam cummins tractor, a 7 car trailer that looks like it hasnt been greased in over a decade or painted, and ratchet straps that are so rusted out arnold schwarzenegger couldnt get them to tighten down

:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MaggieGlover

Just stumbled upon this thread about Ed Cannon Tractor service and I had to jump in. Man, that guy sounds like a blast from the past with his 70s trucker vibe and that old 1980s big cam cummins tractor. And don't even get me started on those ratchet straps! Sounds like they've definitely seen better days. Have you ever thought about checking out compact tractors? They're a great alternative for hauling needs - compact, efficient, and perfect for smaller tasks. Just thought I'd throw that idea out there.

Last edited: